Those reasons liaise with business performance and communication but are also related to people’s development and self-learning organization.
- Improving business performance, such as increasing margins, improving customer satisfaction, or reducing defects.
- Strengthen your organization’s problem-solving capabilities for a real continuous improvement. It leads to evolving as a self-learning organization.
- Develop a new management approach based on dialogs about concrete problems. It is about talking in front of the facts, where they are happening for better decisions and engagement.
- Create an excellent communication and alignment platform which uses the scientific PDCA approach.
- Create an environment for better leadership development. The owner of a Problem-Solving has to involve others. They perform thorough investigations, but also develop their expertise and share their work.
Follow me on twitter for more about operational performance improvement.